‘I Couldn’t Remember My Own Name.’ Pregnant Women Share Their Most Hilariously Dumb Pregnancy Brain Moments
1. I walked into the house and thought, I should check the answering machine. I then stood in the kitchen trying to remember where the answering machine was until I realized I haven’t had an answering machine in over 12 years.
—Cierra Shelton, Facebook
2. I couldn’t get the microwave to work — I kept pushing the start button but it wouldn’t turn on. When I started crying my husband walked over, closed the microwave door, and hit start. It worked.
—Brittany Wade Ratliff, Facebook
3. I was running the register at work and tried to swipe a $20 bill through the credit card machine. I then stood there looking at it like ‘Why isn’t this working?’
—Ariel Simon, Facebook
4. I packed my hubbie’s lunch in the morning, then at lunchtime got a photo from him of his sandwich with nothing in it! Just two pieces of bread.
—Alexis Morales, Facebook5. I filled my car with gas and drove off. Moments later I was down the road when a police car pulled me over. I still had the cash in my hand. The officer was nice enough to take it back to the gas station for me.
—Kari Davis Roberts, Facebook
6. I tried to unlock the front door of my apartment with my car key’s unlock button. I also dialed a phone number into the microwave.
Continue reading on the next page!